These are some of the things I’ve made and done:
- Eclipse IoT-Testware is a project to provide a rich set of TTCN-3 test suites and test cases for IoT technologies to enable developers in setting up a comprehensive test environment of their own.
- ARMOUR H2020 Project is a project to provide duly tested, benchmarked and certified Security & Trust solutions for large-scale IoT using upgraded FIRE large-scale IoT/Cloud testbeds. I worked on generating TTCN-3 test cases from UML models.
- Karti is a webpage that I created because my friends and I, while on the beach in our sunny hometown Struga, were constantly searching for a pen and paper to note the results of the card games that we played there. So, the result is this simple web app, written in Bootstrap 3 and jQuery. The code is publicly available on Gitlab, but not maintained.
Also, here are some of my publications:
- Continuous integration with mock data in high level testing, Naum Spaseski, ETSI UCAAT, October 2019 (PPT format)
- Testing Security in OneM2M, Naum Spaseski, Connect Security World, September 2017
- A Survey on Model-Based Testing Tools for Test Case Generation, Wenbin Li, Franck Le Gall, Naum Spaseski, Tools & Methods of Program Analysis International Conference (TMPA-2017), March 2017
- MBT to TTCN-3 tool chain: The OneM2M experience, Abbas AHMAD, Elizabeta FOURNERET, Bruno LEGEARD, Franck LE GALL, Elemér Lelik, György Réthy, Naum SPASESKI, ETSI UCAAT, October 2016
- Development of an Open-Sourced Conformance Testing Tool – oneM2M IoT Tester, oneM2M Tester Team: Ting Miao, Nak-Myoung Sung, JaeYoung Hwang, Naum Spaseski, György Réthy, Elemer Lelik, JaeSeung Song, Jaeho Kim, ETSI UCAAT, October 2016